A Facilitator is…one who contributes structure and process to interactions so groups are able to function effectively and make high-quality decisions. A helper and enabler whose goal is to support others as they achieve exceptional performance.
Cheryl facilitates meetings for companies, work groups, focus groups, customer advisory groups and organizations. When facilitating strategic planning meetings, she guides clients through a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) and development of the mission, vision and action plan, placing special emphasis on the creation of a comprehensive action plan. Whether brainstorming, gathering feedback or building consensus, Cheryl encourages productive meetings with all participants fully contributing.
As a skilled outside facilitator, Cheryl will offer sound consensus-building and decision-making processes to promote the most effective communications among your team. Through professional facilitation, she will provide clients with the means to focus squarely on the issues that matter, when they matter most. The result is a better, clearer path to the ultimate objectives of your organization.
Managing group processes is equal parts art and skill. Through the years, Cheryl has facilitated countless group exercises including staff retreats and goal setting conversations. She excels at navigating complex interpersonal dynamics within groups and organizations.
Cheryl is a knowledgeable facilitator who creates an atmosphere in which all parties are engaged, all voices are heard, and people of all backgrounds find common ground.
Why use Cheryl as an independent facilitator?
- She provides a neutral and independent position to offer people the safety and confidence to share their views.
- She provides everyone with the confidence that opposing views and potential conflict will be effectively managed.
- She offers a fresh pair of eyes to assist participants in understanding diverse views and competing interests.
- She ensures all parties have an equal voice.
- She will ‘hold up the mirror’ to the group in a constructive and productive way while maintaining and furthering participant relationships.
- She will keep sessions flowing, on track and productive to ensure the outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
Sample Meetings Cheryl Facilitates
- Strategic Planning
- Advisory boards
- Process Improvement
- Focus Groups
- Conference Plenary Sessions
- Project Reviews
- Career Ladder and Performance Review Development
- Succession Planning